Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Will Olive Oil Cause Diherra In Dogs

AND 'DEAD MIKE BONGIORNO.

E 'dead Mike Bongiorno. The news has learned from a source in Monaco, where he is the doyen of TV presenters who died last night. According to what has been learned, Bongiorno was seized by a heart attack at his home in the principality. "I'm very sorry, he was a friend disappears large protagonist of the history of Italian television. "It 's the comment of Silvio Berlusconi.Berlusconi, clearly evidenced by the news of the death of Mike Bongiorno, came while he was making the rounds of the stand at the Fiera di Milano Textile, pointed out his friendship with the television presenter. Asked if in the latter period, after switching to Sky by Mike Bongiorno, there have been disputes, Berlusconi replied: "No. With me personally, ever. There was a misunderstanding with some people of Mediaset. "Berlusconi added:" I am very sorry, because he had a big dream, which was to become a senator of the Republic. I had turned in this regard. "The first reaction of Silvio Berlusconi the disappearance of Mike Bongiorno in disbelief: "Mamma mia, but is it really true?", asked the Knight just before confirmation of the death of anchorman. "I heard a week ago on the phone - said - and I told him that I had seen him in commercials in spectacular form. My God, beyond me ..." "He was in great shape," Berlusconi reiterated. "A death can only be explained as a stroke or heart attack. I'm sorry a lot ...". Source (Ansa)

0 comments:

Post a Comment