Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Women Who Wear Nylon Stockings And Love It

More Vintage! CLARIFICATION

think think think ... At the end always jump out of the drawings, some removed, someone else forgotten in the depths of the mind o.. of drawers: those that follow, are some of the recent archaeological discoveries of my Passion!


This was a test with charcoal, when I had no 'idea how you would use!


This I did in the doctor's waiting room ... Never leave home the sketchbook and the kangaroo pouch!!


This design dates back to at least seven years ago was the time of the spitting image of the designs of others, in particular, this is the monkey of the NICI WILD series. Copying is a good exercise to improve, but then you need to go further. I hope I did over the years!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment