Tuesday, March 1, 2011

2 Days Before Menstruation



Dear readers, dear visitors,
are many who have had a look at my blog but only a few of you have commented on the drawings or otherwise, even because it is often difficult to do, so for anyone who has placed the question, let me say that what I do, DRAWING, for me it's a pure passion. With this I want you to know that if any design you like, or you like as a drawing and would like something custom, you have only to ask! I have not set prices for any work for me because no value: your contribution certainly does soooooo free pleasure, but it is not the purpose of my "work". Even just to know that my drawing will be hung in your home, in your room, wherever you want to see .. It gives me great satisfaction. I am attaching the "pack" my personal newsletter, no amount: up to you the price!
There are professional illustrators who devote their lives to the design as a profession (they also support significant costs to update, advertise, for the material, publishers etc. ...), for me, I repeat: it is "only" a fantastic and relaxing Passion! A warm
Hugs to all!
VeronicaBV

0 comments:

Post a Comment