Saturday, September 13, 2008

Best Bra For Small Breast Victoria 2010

Barza, a bit 'long but beautiful phrase of the day

An old man decides to try a new experience and enrolled in a private nudist camp; while you are walking along the beach meets a curvy blonde and the pea immediately stands erect. The blonde comes up to him and says,
- "God called me?"
- "No," replied the old man. Then the blonde
:
- "You sir must be new here, then teach the rule of the field if I see that I have caused an erection, it means that you called me, you know."
Then the blonde's hand and takes it behind a bush if you repeatedly slam. Amazed by this experience is going to soak in and just dipped, pulling an old fart. Immediately approached by a big man, hairy and muscular and asks
- "He called me sir?"
- "No" answers.
- "Then she and new boy?"
- "Yes" answers.
- "Then I'll explain a rule of the field" says the beast "every time you fart it means that he called" a second later and take it, turned inside out and she fucks him. Still in shock runs into the reception area where a girl is waiting for him naked. Eager says,
- "Miss, I laugh the 'card and locker key and you can also take the € 250 subscription"
- "But sir ..." replied the lady "... she was only here an hour ...!"
- "Listen lady, I'm a man of 70 years, I have an erection once a month while farts 20 times a day. Farewell!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment